Shareit app is one of the most downloaded file sharing app on the google play store and it has more than 500M downloads. It is owned by one of the famous electronic device manufacturing company Lenovo. We all use shareit for transferring files like apps, movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs. Share it itself has its own integrated music and video player so that user don’t have to move to another apps for playing media files. It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth and the highest speed goes upto 20M/s. The files don’t loose their quality while transferring. It has an elegant Music player which includes a Powerful equalizer and provide an immersive experience to users.
How to Increase Share It App Speed By Using Ultra Speed Mode Feature
If you guys don’t know about the ultra speed mode feature in the shareit application then you are missing one of the best features of shareit app by Lenovo.
If you want to increase the transferring speed in shareit app then you have to follow these steps.
- First of all download share it app from the
google play store,if you hadn’t installed yet.
- Now open shareit app on your device.
- Tap on three dot menu option which is present on the top left corner.
- Now select settings option there.
- Then head over to the Advanced section and enable the Ultra Fast Speed Mode option.
- Make sure this option must be enabled on both reciever and senders phone so that you can enjoy the fastest transferring speed on your android.
That’s it you have to do. And now if you test the transferring speed on share it then you will be surprised a lot. I was shocked when i see the results. I don’t know how much total speed is increased in percentage but it really increased.
More Articles You May Like
Transfer Files Faster Between PC and Your Phone
With the help of share it for windows you can share your files from your PC to android or from your phone to PC wirelessly. Time of wires are gone for transferring data between phones and computers, now you can use shareit application on both your devices to share files.